SSL Certificates with Extended Validation
With an SSL certificate with Extended Validation, visitors will see a padlock in their browsers, indicating higher security.
They'll also see a dynamic seal from GeoTrust with your company name and a date/time stamp — helping you to further establish trust.
Boost Sales and Customer Trust
A True BusinessID with Extended Validation (EV) is an enhanced SSL certificate that gives your site an extended layer of security.
How It Works
With an EV SSL certificate, your address bar will turn green, providing customers with a visual cue that your site is secure and can be trusted.
The EV certification process includes rigorous validation requirements that go beyond other SSL certificates and will allow you to:
- Increase customer confidence and transactions
- Secure online transactions
- Let customers know you take security seriously
- Extended validation
- Trusted green address bar
- Dynamic GeoTrust True Site Seal with company name date/time stamp
- Up to 256-bit SSL encryption
- Universal compatibility with 99+% of all browsers and most mobile browsers
- Secure access over "https"
- EV Upgrader technology
- $150,000 Protection Level
- 1-2 year validity options
- Free self-service reissues
- Free technical support by web, phone and email
- GeoSure Protection Plan